About public private partnership
Public private partnership makes it possible to attract private investments and competencies on favourable terms for creation of a high-quality public infrastructure and provision of various services on the basis on the property being created in accordance with the established time frame and budget.
Forms of cooperation:
- Concessionaire agreement concluded in accordance with the Federal Act No. 115-ФЗ of July 21, 2005 On concessionaire agreements.
- Public private partnership agreements, municipal private partnership agreements, concluded in accordance with the Federal Act No. 224-ФЗ of July 13, 2015 On public private partnership, municipal private partnership in the Russian Federation and amendments to a number of legislative acts of the Russian Federation.
Public private partnership center (project management office) works on the basis of the Ministry of Economic Development and Property Relations of the Chuvash Republic in order to develop public private partnership mechanisms on the part of state and municipal authorities.
The main purposes of the PPP Project management office are:
- Improving the quality of the investment projects development
- Preparation and management of projects using concession mechanisms, public private and municipal private partnerships
- Attracting investors to participate in the implementation of investment projects as private partners, concession participants